watch it on Windows XP,Mac OS X and Linux:-
- Go to Start, then Run. (Only for Windows users)
- Now type “telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl” without the quotes and press Enter.
- Users of Mac OS X and Linux can directly execute this code in the terminal window.
To watch on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista:-
You should turned on the Telnet. Telnet is turned off by default in the latest versions of Windows. So, in order to watch star wars, you must first enable telnet by going to Control Panel – Programs -Turn Windows Feature On or Off and ticking both the telnet check boxes. After doing that, Fallow these steps:
- Go to Start, Search in Windows Vista and Windows 7 and Windows 10. On Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, open the main Start page.
- Type telnet and press Enter.
- In the following command prompt window, type “o” without quotes and then press Enter.
- Now type “towel.blinkenlights.nl” without the quotes and press Enter.
Now enjoy the Star War on Windows
if you do not need telnet any more you can turn off it by same process in control panel.