Alien: Covenant is an upcoming American science fiction horror film directed by Ridley Scott and written by John Logan. It is the sequel to the 2012 film Prometheus, the second installment in the Alien prequel series, the sixth installment overall in the Alien film series, and the third installment to be directed by Scott. The film stars Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride, Demián Bichir, Carmen Ejogo, Amy Seimetz, Jussie Smollett, Callie Hernandez, Nathaniel Dean, Alexander England and Benjamin Rigby.
- Michael Fassbender as Walter and David: Walter is a synthetic android created by the Weyland Corporation, who assists the crew aboard Covenant. David was an earlier-made, less advanced android, formerly a crew member of the destroyed Prometheus.
- Katherine Waterston as Daniels: A terraforming expert aboard the Covenant.
- Billy Crudup as the new captain of the Covenant.
- Danny McBride as the pilot of the Covenant.
- Demián Bichir
- Carmen Ejogo
- Amy Seimetz as Faris
- Jussie Smollett
- Callie Hernandez
- Nathaniel Dean
- Alexander England
- Benjamin Rigby
- Noomi Rapace as Dr. Elizabeth Shaw: An archaeologist, formerly a crew member of the destroyed Prometheus.
- Guy Pearce as Peter Weyland: The billionaire founder and CEO of Weyland Corporation, who died before the destruction of the Prometheus.
- James Franco as Branson: The original captain of the Covenant and the husband of Daniels.
- Uli Latukefu
- Tess Haubrich
- Goran D. Kleut
- Matt Scaletti
|Directed by||Ridley Scott|
|Screenplay by||John Logan|
|Music by||Jed Kurzel|
|Edited by||Pietro Scalia|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|